Rules at Carpadrome
It is compulsory to :
- Have a large landing net.
- Have an XXL landing mat and keep it wet.
- Have a carp care kit
- Use barbless hooks size 10 maximum
- Unhooking kit
- Put your cigarette ends in a tin.
- Be covered by a liability insurance
- Sort out your litter : Instructions given once arrived
- Clean your swim prior to leaving.
- Wet the fish when taking pics
- Have a big keep net (min 2 meter long) carps over 2 pounds must be released immediately.
It is forbidden to :
- Use boats or bait boats.
- Swim in the lake
- Use carp sacs or keep carps in a retention sling. Even at night.
- Make a fire or BBQ on the floor. Use a proper BBQ ( throw your cold ashes in a bin bag)
- Be drunk on your swim
General rules & Information:
- Respect nature , stay quiet and keep the area clean( bring your own garbage bags)
- Keep your dog on a leash. Pick up dog poo.
- Visitors will have to leave the premises before 9 pm
- Wife and kids are allowed to stay with the angler. Visitors wishing to stay will have to pay a 5 euro fee / day
- Toilet facilites.
- Fishing is only allowed on marked swims and fishing is no kill.
- Don’t leave your rods unattended.
- Seeds must be thoroughly cooked. (we often check on that).
- Peanuts are forbidden.
- If you happen to damage a fish on purpose, you will be expelled immediately.
- Some fish can be tracked with a micro ship.
- Anglers caught stealing or damaging a fish will be sued.
- If you infringe the following rule you will be expelled and will not be refunded.
Contact and booking →