Rules at Tomery's
It is compulsory to use:
- A life jacket when using a boat.
- A large landing net
- XXL landing mat. Please make sure to wet it when landing a fish.
- Use a 30/100 breaking strain nylon line minimum. ( 10 lbs )
- A head lamp
- A carp care kit.
- Barbless hooks maximum size 4 in size.
- Smokers please throw your cigarette ends in a metal box
- Make sure you have an insurance ( civil liability)
- Please clean your swim before leaving
- Wet the fish prior to taking pics
- Maximum 3 rods
It is strictly forbidden to :
- Use an H marker with a lead and line (only Atropa tube are allowed)
- 30/100 breaking strain nylon line minimum. (10 lbs)
- Shockleaders of maximum 45/100 are allowed
- to use braided lines
- Coated lines or combi rigs are allowed.
- Lead core is forbidden
- Use H markers or any markers with a lead and line. Only Atropa types are allowed
- Keep your car on your swim after having unloaded.
- Fish crayfish
- Swim in the lake
- Keep your fish in a bag or retention sling, even overnight ( you will be expelled immediately if so)
- Make a BBQ on the floor ( use proper BBQ and dispose of cold ashes in a bin bag)
- Be drunk on the premises
Rules and general information:
- You will be asked a 50 euro deposit on arrival.
- Please respect the boundaries of your swim.
- Boats and bait boats are allowed.
- You will be given your swim at noon.
- You will have to leave your swim at 11 am
- It is forbidden to light the water. You may light your swim.
- Respect nature, stay quiet and keep your swim clean ( please bring your own bin bags )
- Please keep your dog on a leash.
- It is forbidden to get visitors and to go out of the premises between 9 pm and 8 am. You will be expelled if so.
- Visitors have to leave the swim at 9 pm at the latest.
- People who wish to accompany an angler will be charged 5 Euros / 24 h, This includes wife and kids over 12 years old even when not fishing.
- Showers and toilets are available on the premises.
- You can only fish from a swim that’s numbered. Fishing is No kill.
- Please stay on your swim while fishing.
- Seeds must be cooked thoroughly. (we regularly check on that
- Peanuts are forbidden.
- Should you damage a fish on purpose, you will be expelled immediately.
- Anglers who are caught stealing a fish or damaging a fish will be prosecuted.
- Should you infringe the above rules, you will be expelled and will not get any refund ( deposit will be kept too)
Contact and booking →