Rules at Le Lodge
It is compulsory to :
- Wear a life jacket when using a boat.
- Use a large landing net.
- Use an XXL landing net and make sure it is wet when landing a fish
- Use a 30/100 nylon line breaking strain minimum. ( 10 lb)
- Use a head lamp
- Use a carp care kit.
- Barbless hooks size 4 max
- Please use a biwy next to your rods when night fishing.
- Don’t throw cigarette ends on the floor. Use a metal tin.
- Make sure you have insurance. ( civil liability)
- Sort out your litter. Instructions will be given on arrival.
- Please clean your swim and chalet on leaving.
- Make sure you regularly wet the fish when taking pictures.
- A 200 Euro deposit in cash will be asked on arrival.
- The final cleaning is on the customers.
It is forbidden to :
- Swim in the lake.
- Use markers with line and leads. Only Atropa types are allowed.
- Use carp bags or retention slings (if so you will be expelled) . Even at night.
- Use braid as main line.
- Use peanuts
- Make a camp or a BBQ on the floor. Use a proper BBQ. Please dispose of your cold ashes in a bin bag.
- Fish with live baits.
- Let the dogs into the chalet.
- Be drunk on the premises.
Rules and general information:
- Arrival on Saturdays 2 pm (meeting point at main entrance of Le Prunet)
- Departure at 10 am on Saturdays
- Inventory on arrival and departure.
- Boats and bait boats allowed.
- Light your swim. It is forbidden to light the lake.
- Respect nature, be quiet and please use bin bags to keep the area clean.
- Dogs are allowed outside the chalet. Please pick up the dog poo.
- It is forbidden to get any visitors or leave the premises in the night time from 9 pm to 8 am. If so, you will be excluded.
- Please let us know if you wish to welcome visitors prior to their arrival.
- Visitors will have to leave before 9 pm.
- Fishing is entirely NO KILL.
- When fishing, you will have to stay next to your rods. Don’t keep your rods unattended
- Please make sure you use thoroughly cooked seeds (we regularly check on that). Peanuts are forbidden.
- If you deliberately damage a fish you will be excluded.
- Some fish can be tracked thanks to a micro ship.
- If you happen to steal a fish you will be sued.
- Should you infringe the above rules, you will be expelled and won’t get any refund. ( your deposit will be lost)
Contact and booking →