Rules at l'Arche
It is compulsory to :
- Use a large landing net
- Use an XXL landing mat and wet it when landing a fish.
- Use a 30/100 breaking strain nylon line ( 10 lb mini)
- Use a head lamp
- Use a carp care kit.
- Use barbless hooks ,size 4 max
- Dispose your cigarette ends in a can .
- Have an insurance ( liability insurance)
- Sort out your litter( instructions given on arrival)
- Clean your swim on leaving
- Wet the fish when taking pics.
It is forbidden to :
- Swim in the lake
- Use carp bags or retention slings even during the night ( you will be expelled if so)
- Use braided line
- Make a fire or BBQ on the floor. Use a proper BBQ . Dispose cold ashes in a bin.
- Be drunk on the premises
Rules and general information:
- A 50 euro deposit will be asked on arrival and returned when leaving.
- Boats and bait boats allowed.
- Arrival time at noon.
- Departure time 11 am.
- Use adequate light for your swim. It is forbidden to light the water.
- Respect nature, stay quiet and keep your swim clean (please bring your own bin bags)
- Keep your dog on a leash. Remove dog poo.
- It is forbidden to get visitors from 9 pm to 8 am. It is also forbidden to leave the premises on these hours.
- Visitors must leave the premises at 9 pm at the latest.
- Visitors must be announced on arrival.
- People staying with anglers will have to pay a 10 euro fee / 24 h. This includes wife and kids over 12.
- Showers and toilets available o the premises.
- You will only be allowed to fish on your numbered swim. Fishing is no kill.
- Don’t leave your rods unattended.
- Seeds must be cooked thoroughly. We often check on that.
- Peanuts are forbidden.
- If you damage a fish you will be immediately expelled.
- Some fish have a micro fish to be tracked.
- Anglers caught stealing or damaging a fish will be prosecuted.
- If you happen to infringe the above laws you will be expelled and not be refunded. (deposit included )
Contact and booking →