Rules at Iles3
- Maximum 3 rods per angler
- one pair of "Waders" per angler
- All fish should be photgraphed in the water
- It is obligatory to use the provided materials (landing net, weight sling, landing mat)
- Wet the fish when taking pictures
- Respect the fishing zones
- Only bait within your fishing zone/range
- Seeds must be cooked thoroughly (regular checks)
- NO KILL fishing
- Don't leave your rods unattended when fishing
- Use a nylon 30/100 ( 10 lb) minimum line
- Use fish friendly rigs with a lead that is coming of easily when the line breaks
- Use a head lamp
- Use carp care kit
- Use barbless hooks; size 4 maximum- NO micro barbe!
- Please contact us at all times, when you capture a fish of 62 lbs and above
- Park your car on the car park after unloading
- Smokers, don’t throw your cigarette ends on the floor; use a can
- Have a liability insurance
- Clean your swim before leaving
- Show and give acces to the pictures of your catches at the end of the stay
- Use boat or Zodiac
- Use bait boats
- Use drône to drop your lines
- Use Shockleaders bigger than 50/100e
- Braided lines (used as main line, hookline or shock leader) are strictly forbidden. Only Coated lines or combi rigs are allowed.
- Use Lead core
- Keep your car on your swim after having unloaded.
- Use tigernuts to bait. Tigernuts are only allowed as hook bait
- No peanuts !
- Swim in the lake
- Do not light the lake at night; only use discrete light on your swim
- Keep your fish in a bag or retention sling, even overnight ( you will be expelled immediately if so)
- Make a BBQ or camp fire on the floor ( use proper BBQ and dispose the cold ashes in a bin bag)
- Drink too much alcool
- If you damage a fish, you will be immediately expelled from the lake
Rules and general information
- You will be asked a 200€ deposit per angler on arrival.
- The arrival time is 12noon
- Departure time is between 8am and 11am
- Caution: On the day of departure, NO car should leave the parking before 8am ! Please book your ferry transfer accordingly
- Respect nature. Stay quiet. Use bin bags.
- Keep your dog on a leash. Pick up dog poo.
- It is forbidden to leave or enter the lake after 9pm and before 8am
- Visitors will have to leave before 9pm, and have to be announced at all times
- Any visitors staying overnight will have to pay 10 euros / 24 h including angler’s wife and kids over 12
- Shower and toilet facilities at your disposal
- Garbage bins should be dropped in the containers at the entrance
- The use of a drône to take pictures or to film will have to be autorized in advance by the owner
- Anglers daring to steal fish will be prosecuted.
- Should any angler try to infringe the above rules, he will be expelled and will not be refunded (neither will he get his 200€ deposit back)
We keep the right to change the rules according to the development of the lake. Modifications of the rules will not be a reason for reimbursement of the deposit already received.
Contact and booking →